Jun 22, 2010

Does The Goalie Know What He's Doing??

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

7-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone bother telling Korea's goalie how the game is played? I mean, don't get me wrong, I loved how Portugal exploited Korea's weakness......but the last 3 goals were a little too much! The Portugese were running around with dopey smiles, barely believing how lucky they were getting....and for the most part I'm sure all of us watching couldn't believe it either!

It's a shame that Korea totally gave up in the last few minutes and didn't feel it was worth putting up a fight till the end. The goalie is beyond my comprehension. Why the hell did he leave the goal post every time he saw the Portugese charging in? Who does that?! And this is the team that gave Brazil such a hard time. Where was Korea's defense? Why did it collapse? I'm sure Korea's coach and analysts are wondering the same. Perhaps this was a case of feeling invincible and over-confident.

Well, all that can be said is that Portugal thoroughly enjoyed their rampage in the second half and battered the Koreans to kingdom come!

No comments:

Post a Comment