Nov 9, 2009

Civics 101

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

I'm not ashamed to admit that in this day and age, I'm a morning person. Yup, you got it! I like to be in bed by 10:30 and I'm up bright and early at 6. Most people reading this, would consider me a bore, a hermit, old-fashioned, and perhaps even go so far as to say that I've got no life. To those of you who do think this---I DON'T NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING!! My life and what I do with it, is my business. And naturally, being one for fairness and equality---your life is YOUR business.

But, things start getting nasty and irritating when you shove your business into mine. Case in point? This very moment: 12:47 am, sitting in the sanctuary of my room, I'm being subjected to listen to the Bombay Rockers, Nadia Ali's "Rapture", and a plethora of those vexing Bollywood songs as they blare thru the speakers the DJ has set up in the house across from mine. The guy across the street is getting married next week, and so, as it has become customary these days, the festivities start a week in advance. And if you happen to be in close proximity to these mentally deranged idiots, who lack complete sense of civility, then you will inevitably be forced to endure their idiocy.

You wanna play songs and dance? Fine by me. Go right ahead! But, at 1 in the morning, please don't turn this into a block party and ruin everyone else's peace and quiet.

They've shut up....may be now I can finally get some shut eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment